As women, as entrepreneurs, we are called to do so much for so many. Where do we often fall, in the grand scheme of our lives? To the bottom of a very long list.
Living this life, in this society, surrounded by a push to be bigger, better, faster, more... We forget that we, ourselves, are enough. Distraction is at an all time high, and so many of us are feeling disillusioned, jaded and disconnected from what really matters to us.
Answers to what we seek abound- yoga, manifestation practices, meditation apps, YouTube videos on quickie spirituality... but how in the world do you take all of this disparate information and add it to your life so you can USE it? How do you make it a part of who you want to become, day in and day out? Bouncing from practice to practice with no clear plan or framework is just a band-aid solution. It makes you feel better for a moment, but doesn't address the deep longing within.
What if there was a way to explore and tap into the spiritual practice that your soul has been longing for? What if you could create a framework that could be adjusted as your needs and goals change? There is a way!!
Creating a livable spiritual practice that speaks to, sparks and soothes your soul
- starts you on the journey to more of what you want from this life and less of what you don't.
- opens doors to co-creating more powerfully with the divine and
- creates the ability to come back to your center more gracefully when you get knocked off balance.
Spirituality is the ultimate in self-care.
The purpose of a regular spiritual practice is to connect you to the all that is, aka God, Source, Spirit, the Universe. It is meant to call you back to yourself, revive your inner power, and reclaim and activate the connection that is ever present in yourself to CREATE the life of joy, abundance, freedom, peace and happiness that is yours by birthright.
Everything you have ever sought is seeking you. And what it takes to get there is tuning in to that inner knowing. Acknowledging and cultivating that inner spark. Confirming and claiming what you desire. And living accordingly.
This is what I can help you learn through Evoke.
The foundation of a joyful life is a strong spiritual practice. I believe this with my whole heart and all of my soul. I have lived this for the majority of my life, and it's become especially clear to me in the past 5 years. And I would love to help you create this for yourself.
You can use these tools to improve every single aspect of your life. Seriously. Sex, money, business, friendships .... everything.
This is not about changing your religion (unless you want it to be) or practicing things that make you uncomfortable. This is about going beyond the "rules" and creating something that works for your soul. Discovering what lights you up. Because when you're lit up, you suddenly see the world, and your whole life from a new perspective. And when something comes in to dim your light, you'll have the tools to re-ignite it. And all those tools need is you, choosing in to the possibilities.
See what you can uncover as you build your personal spiritual practice.
envision a spirituality as effortless as breathing.
I created Evoke to help people awaken to the truth that they are allowed to take the divine out of the boxes we've put it in. I truly believe that developing and nurturing the connection between our selves and the divine is the key to living a happier more fulfilled life. My spiritual practice has helped me tune into what is important to me in my life and why, and has helped me pursue these things while experiencing life feeling supported and whole.
What you need:
- Yourself, something to write with and on.
- A solid internet connection.
- A willingness to be open and experiment.
- A willingness to participate and co-create with the other attendees.
- A natural curiosity for all things spiritual.
- A desire to explore the possibilities.
What we're going to be doing:
- We'll connect via Zoom, and after some quick introductions, we'll dive in.
- Day 1: We'll focus on getting in touch with that inner voice, we'll tap into our own energy through grounding and centering and do visualization and journaling to seek alignment between our goals and our spiritual practices. We'll explore creating sacred space.
- Day 2: We'll talk about ways we can communicate with Spirit through meditation and prayer - the two way street of giving and receiving from Spirit. We'll write our own prayers and affirmations. Finally, we'll assemble the framework for our own spiritual practices, and create an intention and a plan to use it in our everyday lives.
Your Top Takeaways:
1. Your personal vision for your spiritual journey, and what possibilities your journey will create for you.
2. A framework for spiritual practice that works for your daily life AND speaks to your soul, based on the cycle of your life as it stands right now.
3. Choices of ways to experience new ways of communicating with and receiving information from Spirit.
4. The knowledge and confidence to live your life as a sexier, richer and happier you.
Let's have a conversation! I have 12 spots available for each experience.
Click below to schedule a call with me. Can't wait to explore with you!